E1: 43: View Changed Lines Not Shown in P43081 Orders Awaiting Approval Form Exit for Purchase Orders P4310
(Doc ID 2189177.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 14, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Upon making changes to an already approved purchase order such as quantity or amount, the Line Status (STTS) field is not populated in the Purchase Order Detail table 'F4311.STTS'. It is expected that the STTS field be updated to a value of 'C' representing a change. When the STTS is blank, changed lines cannot be viewed/displayed in Orders Awaiting Approval (P43081) selecting the Form exit and 'View Changed Lines'.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a simple Approval Route.
2. Set P4310 processing options to activate Approvals and re-approve on any changes.
3. Create a new purchase order.
4. The designated Approver accesses P43081 to approve the purchase order.
5. The originating user then edits the purchase order quantities and extended amounts. The order re-enters the approval route.
6. Approver accesses the order and takes the Form exit to 'View Changed Lines'. No records are returned.
7. Review the F43199 records to see F4311 history, and note that the STTS field was not populated during the purchase order changes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document