Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Upon making changes to an already approved purchase order, the Chg Ln (Change Line, aka Ln St Line Status) field is not populated in F4311.STTS.
It is expected that the STTS field be updated to a value of 'C'. As a result of this inaccurate STTS value, changed lines cannot be viewed via the P43081(Orders Awaiting Approval) Form exit 'View Changed Lines'.
Note that Rejected orders/lines on an approval route will have an STTS of 'R' when subsequent changes are made as expected.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a simple Approval Route.
- Set P4310 processing options to activate Approvals and re-approve on any changes.
- Create a new purchase order.
- The designated Approver accesses P43081 to approve the purchase order.
- The originating user then edits the purchase order quantities and extended amounts. The order re-enters the approval route.
- Approver accesses the order and takes the Form exit to 'View Changed Lines'; no records are returned.
- Review the F43199 records to see F4311 history, and note that the STTS field was not populated during the purchase order changes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms