Last updated on OCTOBER 24, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
023T (AAI missing for a specific GL Offset) error received when using the Freight to Match function with the P4314 Process tab - PO#9 Company Retrieval from Branch Plant = 1 (Purchase order header).
If PO#9 = BLANK it works with no errors.
P4008 - define GEA tax with GL = GEA
AAI - define PTGEA with an account on company 00001
P04012 - Carrier 10044 - set the tax rate/area = V/GEA
P4978 - set the Tax field on charge code to Y.
P4314 - set PO#9 Company Retrieval from Branch Plant = 1 (Purchase order header) on Process tab
1. P4210 Enter S4 sales order
2. Check the shipment. Attach route and approve the shipment.
3. Confirm the shipment and run R4981 - Freight update.
4. Check the FT payable freight and notice the tax is applied.
5. P0411/P4314 - freight to match - 023T (AAI missing for a specific GL Offset) error for PTGEA that has been defined.
Note: It looks like the system is checking for Company = BLANK and then Company = 00000 when retrieving the account from PTGEA AAI.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms