E1: CFR11: P055011 Creates Audit Records in A065016 For Multiple Records When Only One Record Is Modified
Last updated on JANUARY 24, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Auditing is enabled on table F065016 & F065016T. When a single record is modified through P055011, auditing data is captured for multiple records.
Steps to Replicate:
- Enable 21 CFR11 Audit for table F065016 & F065016T.
- Create a new employee for Australia Country code.
- Before entering the Auto Deposit information make sure that the Audit table A065016 and A065016T are empty for the new employee no.
- Enter the Bank Auto Deposit Information. Select the employee go to row exit and select Auto Deposit "P055011".
- Once the record is saved check the Audit tables A065016 and A065016T.Now two record with Action 1 is inserted.
- Change the record in P055011. In my test scenario, I am changing the Pay start date from 28 sept 2016 to 29 Sept 2016 and save it. And check the Audit table A065016 and A065016T.
- Even though only one record is changed it is creating the before and after image for all record which actually not changed and also with the Action code.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms