Last updated on APRIL 25, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Order Entry (P4210)
When changing the Requested Date on a Sales Detail line with the Order Preparation Days (16) Preference Activated, but the Delivery Date Preference (09) not Activated in the Preference Selection (R40400) program, the Scheduled Pick Date and Promised Ship Date fields are cleared but the Promised Delivery Date is NOT cleared. When the line is edited, the line gets recalculated based on the original Promised Delivery Date on the Sales Detail line. If the Delivery Date Preference (09) IS Activated in the Preference Selection (R40400) the Promised Delivery Date is cleared and the line gets recalculated correctly based on the new Requested Date.
The New Requested Date on the Order Detail Line should be used to recalculate the Scheduled Pick date based on the Order Preparation Days Preference.
The issue was reproduced with the following steps:
- In Customer Master (P03013) create a new customer (40316) that will be used with the Order Preparation Days Preference.
- In Order Preparation Days Preference (P40316) add a record for the customer and all items with 3 order preparation days.
- In the Version of Sales Order Entry (P4210) set Preference Tab Option #1 = 1 (Activate preferences).
- Make sure Defaults Tab Option #10 (Update Header to Detail) is set to 1 (activated).
- On Preference Selection (R40400 Version ZJDE0001) Process Ctl 3 Tab Option #1 (Order Preparation Days) is set to 1 (Activated).
- On Preference Selection (R40400 Version ZJDE0001) Process Ctl 2 Tab Option #1 (Delivery Date) is set to BLANK (Not Activated).
- Today’s date is 10/10/2016. Create a Sales order Header First. Make the requested date 10/24/2016.
- Enter 2 detail lines as follows:
- Line 1 Requested Date is 10/17/2016, Scheduled Pick 10/14/2016.
- Line 2 Requested Date is 10/21/2015, Scheduled Pick 10/17/2016.
- Reinquire and Row Exit to SO Detail Revisions.
- On the first line change the Requested Date from 10/17/16 to 10/28/16, click in the Scheduled Pick Date field and the system automatically clears all the Promised Ship Date but NOT the Promised Delivery Date fields.
- Edit the line. The 3 order prep days are NOT subtracted and the scheduled pick date is calculated based on the original Promised Delivery Date.
- Reenter the order and manually blank out the Pick Date, Ship Date and Delivery Date field.
- Edit the line. The scheduled pick date is recalculated to 3 days earlier than the new requested date.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms