Last updated on JULY 18, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Service Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R004202 Settle Prepayment Transactions is not generating credit card settlements for Service Orders created from P17714 or P90CD002. This is not working interactively, or through Batch program R004202. However the Authorization Processing is working interactively and through batch program R004201 Authorize Prepayment Transactions.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Note this can be duplicates using P17714 of P90CD002 WO entry programs. In this test P17714 was used. Go to menu G1712 / P48201 and make note of the version of P17714 is being called from P48201
2. Go to IV interactive versions for P17714 and look at the Prepayment Tab. Set processing option 1 = 1, processing option 2 = 1, and processing options 3 – 7 = Blank click ok to save.
3. Go to menu G1712 / P48201, Click add to move to P17714 and create a Service Order for an asset. Click OK to save, and make note of the WO Number.
4. Re-inquire on the WO just created and go to the accounting Tab. In the Payment Instrument field enter a “?” this means Credit Card Payment. In the Pre-Payment Amount filed enter i.e. $500.00 Click OK to Save and pull up the WO Entry – Enter Prepayment Information screen.
5. In the WO Entry – Enter Prepayment Information screen enter a 10 digit Credit Card Number i.e. 5555555555, Card Type i.e. Visa, Card Exp Date i.e. 10/11/2020 etc, etc Click OK to save.
6. Now fast path to P004201 Work with Prepayment Transactions and inquire on the WO number. Notice the Prepayment Trans Status is 02, this means the Interactive Authorization Processing worked based on the Authorization Processing option in the payment tab of the P17714 = 1
7. Create a version of the R004202 Settle Prepayment Transactions and Data Select on the WO / Document Number, then Run the UBE.
8. Go back to P004201 Work with Prepayment Transactions re-inquire on the WO and notice the Prepayment Trans Status did not move to 05 = Settlement Created.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms