E1: 41: Inventory Transfer (P4113) Changes G/L Date When It Opens an Old Transaction
(Doc ID 2192828.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P4113 (inventory Transfer) shows the incorrect G/L date in the line grid after changed header G/L date.
When try to add new line on the existing transfer order, the existing line G/L date is showed same as header G/L date after change it (Header G/L date).
The G/L date in F0911 or F4111 is not changed. OnlyP4113 showed incorrect line G/L date.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. create a new transfer order from P4113 with G/L Date as 07/01/2013 . Hence G/L Date in line Grid is set same date.
2. find created order and check G/L Date again. G/L Date is 07/01/2013 in line Grid and Header's G/L Date is changed to sysdate(07/05/2013).
3. change the G/L date in Header from 07/05/2013 to 07/03/2013 to add new line date. After that move cursor by mouse or press button tab.
The G/L date in line Grid is changed from 07/01/2013 to 07/03/2013. This is incorrect and the existing first line grid G/L date should not be changed.
4. add a new line. The G/L date in both line grid is set to 07/03/2013 and it the same as the header G/L date. Save .
5. re-inquiry the transfer order . The G/L date in first line is set on 07/01/2013 and the G/L date in the second(added) line is set on 07/03/2013. This is correct.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document