Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Apparel Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When messages are "Selected" from PCW47 (Work With Matrix Management of Messages) and then the user is taking a Form exit to Validate but does not process the messages in the Detail Message Review (P3411), the system does not let you "Validate" them again to reenter the P3411 to process them. If you ignore them and exit out of P3411 without taking any action against the MRP messages, they remain 'Selected'. The problem with that is that the next time you click "Validate" the PCW47 does nothing. If you wish to process these messages in P3411, you must take the Row exit to Deselect the items, then Select them again. Even if exiting out of the PCW47 form, the user must Deselect the items to be able to Validate them again in P3411.
The expectation is that the user should be able to reenter the P3411 if the record is in a "Selected" status and the related messages in P3411 have not been processed.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Create demand for apparel/attribute management item.
2. Run MRP (R3482 or R3483)
3. From the Work with Matrix Management of Messages (PCW47), inquire on messages. Click the box next to the message you want to process, then take the Select Row exit.
4. The system places a green checkmark next to the record. Click the Red X to close out of the PCW47 form.
5. The Detail Message Review form (P3411) will appear. Click the Find icon.
6. Messages (or in this case on message) will appear. Do NOT process the message by clicking the Red X to get out of the P3411 form.
7. Once back in PCW47, either immediately, or any other item (an hour, a day, a week, etc.), attempt to get back into P3411. There does not appear to be a way to do this. Make sure to have the box checked for the record in question and click the Validate button in an attempt to prompt P3411.
8. Click the Red X to get out of the PCW47 form in an attempt to get the P3411 to be prompted.
9. The system does not prompt the P3411. This is the reported issue. The only way to get back to the P3411 from PCW47 is to take the Row exit to Select the record, then close out of PCW47.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms