E1: 49: OTM: R49T10 creates New Freight request for Split Order Line
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
E1 Release: 9.2
Program ID: R49T10
Tools Release: 9.2
When partially Pack confirming (Relieve Inventory is OFF) a transportation arranged order, the order line gets split into the line with the confirmed quantity (OTSTASTE=TA) and the line with the remaining quantity (OTSTATE=blank). R49T30 cannot be run as the confirmed order line is still at status TA and not SC.
When now R49T10 is run then a new Freight requests is created for the line with the remaining quantity with the result that in OTM there are now 2 order releases, one with the original, full quantity and one with the remaining quantity.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter order and Run R49T10 to extract Freight request
2. In OTM create Sell and Buy shipment, plan the shipments and Send Transportation arranged back to E1
3. In E1 run R49T90/R49T20 to import TA
4. Set P4205 so Relieve Inventory is OFF
5. Run P4205 Pack Confirm and partially confirm order, splitting the lines
6. Note that in F49T211, confirmed line stays at TA and remaining line has OTSTATE=blank
7. Submit R49T10 again
8. Note that In OTM there are now 2 order releases, one with the original, full quantity and one with the remaining quantity
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms