E1: 49: OTM: Sales Freight Request Export (R49T10) Creates New Freight Request for Split Order Line
(Doc ID 2194223.1)
Last updated on JUNE 10, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When partially Pack confirming (Relieve Inventory is OFF) a transportation arranged order, the order line gets split into the line with the confirmed quantity (OTSTASTE=TA) and the line with the remaining quantity (OTSTATE=blank). R49T30 cannot be run as the confirmed order line is still at status TA and not SC. When now R49T10 is run then a new Freight requests is created for the line with the remaining quantity with the result that in OTM there are now 2 order releases, one with the original, full quantity and one with the remaining quantity.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Enter order and Run R49T10 to extract Freight request
- In OTM create Sell and Buy shipment, plan the shipments and Send Transportation arranged back to E1
- In E1 run R49T90/R49T20 to import TA
- Set P4205 so Relieve Inventory is OFF
- Run P4205 Pack Confirm and partially confirm order, splitting the lines
- Note that in F49T211, confirmed line stays at TA and remaining line has OTSTATE=blank
- Submit R49T10 again
- Note that in OTM there are now 2 order releases, one with the original, full quantity and one with the remaining quantity.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document