E1: GRID: Advanced Query Does Not Allow Zero in Conditions
Last updated on MAY 30, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer upgraded to 9.2 and is creating Advanced Query to limit the records on an application.
When creating advanced query, the right operand in Conditions is not able to accept zero due to data dictionary item's Display Rule.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Run P4210
2. Create Advanced Query, in Query Manager, press the plus sign to show Additional Fields Selection
3. Under conditions, choose Line Number QBE as the left operand
4. Select greater than sign
5. Enter 0 in the right operand
6. Tab out and zero will be blanked out
7. When you try to save the new query you get a red error on the field to compare to that is now blank.
Customer need Advanced Query to allow comparisons to 0 (zero)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms