Last updated on APRIL 27, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Under the following conditions for an electronic receipt:
- Only the Generic Matching (GMFD) is used, and
- The Address Number (AN8), Doc Number (DOC), Doc Type (DCT), Doc Company (KCO), Statement Number (CTL), Reference (VR01) fields are all left blank, and
- There are two or more lines on the receipt, and
- There is NO invoice in the Customer Ledger (F03B11) with a value in the Generic AR Receipt Matching Reference1 (RMR1) that matches the GMFD value on the FIRST line of the receipt, and
- There IS an invoice in the F03B11 with a value in its RMR1 field that matches the GMFD value on the SECOND line of the receipt,
Update Receipts Header (R03B551) does not use the information from the second line of the electronic receipt to find the customer. As a result it creates a logged receipt.
If the lines in the above example are reversed, so that the invoice with the matching F03B11.RMR1 = F03B13Z1.GMFD is on line 1 of the receipt, then R03B551 uses this information to create an unapplied cash receipt (RU) for the customer of the invoice.
Apply Receipts to Invoices also does not process the first receipt. For the second receipt it applies the amount of the first line to the invoice with the matching F03B11.RMR1 = F03B13Z1.GMFD, and leaves the rest unapplied on this customer's account.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms