E1: 30A: Batch Type NC Created By R30835 Report Has Blank Base Currency In F0911
Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Product Data Management - Version 8.12 to 8.12 [Release 8.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Base currency for an IB Document Type, NC Type batch created by the R30835 Frozen Cost Update is not populated. When looking at the G/L Review P0911 the JE has the foreign currency field checked.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Create a manufactured item and a component in the
2. Make sure there is no post by foreign currency checked
in the P0010.
3. Ensure no PBCxx AAI???s defined for the branch plant.
4. Enter the BOM and routing, with a standard cost for the
component in F4105.
5. Run R30812 and R30835 to get a frozen cost for the
6. Now adjust some inventory in the branch plant.
7. Change the cost of the component in P4105 and rerun
R30812 and R30835.
8. A new IB entry is created in the cardex P4111.
9. Go into P0911 and inquire the batch number with NC type
for document type IB.
10. Select to view details of the journal entries note that
the CA ledger type entry is shown with base currency not
populated. This should be AA ledger type for IB entries and
NC batch type since manufacturing cost change is always
domestic. Also, the foreign currency field is ticked which
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms