E1: 49: P49650 NOT PERFORMING RECEIPT ROUTING MOVEMENT
(Doc ID 2196557.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Transportation
When attempting to deliver confirm an in-transit load with receipt routing,
the P49650 Delivery Confirmation application issues the following errors:
107U- Operation Not Valid For Receipt Route
Open Cursor for Cache CF43092Z Failed
Furthermore, in spite of the above hard errors, P49650 advances the load
status to Delivered. The items are not moved to the STK receipt routing step
specified in the P49650 processing option.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create a receipt route with two steps - TRAN and STK
2. Create the supplier item relationship (P43090) and assign receipt route
3. Set transportation constants with no consolidation on shipments - shipment
is created per PO line
4. Enter 2 PO lines, generating shipments
5. Using P4960 create an in-transit load and add both shipments to the load
6. Approve Load
7. Confirm Load - this receives the PO lines into the TRAN receipt route
8. Confirm Delivery - this should perform a movement & disposition to the
next step in the route specified in the P49650 processing option. Instead it
produces the 3 errors. It updates the load status but does not perform the
movement in the receipt route.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!