E1: 31A: Not Able To Complete Into Blank Secondary Location For Actual Cost Parent Item
Last updated on OCTOBER 26, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The WO completion is not keeping the overridden blank secondary location ifthe primary location is non blank.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Has an Actual Cost item set using Cost level 3.
2. Add non blank primary location(1) and blank location as secondary location.
3. At the P4105, set primary location using 02 as the Sales/Inventory Costing Method.
4. Set the secondary location using 09 in the sales/inventory costing method.
5. Add a WO for a actual cost item in P48013. Checked F4801T, LEDG updated as 09.
6. Add part into the P3111 WO Parts List.
7. At the P31114 completed the WO into blank location and lot number and backflush material.
8. Checked F4111, F4105 and F4801 table, the location was defaulted with 1 (primary location) instead of blank (a valid secondary location).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms