E1: 43: Voucher Match Automation Fails with Match Not Found Error if Non-Payable Landed Cost Record Exists in F43121
(Doc ID 2198544.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When processing an open receipt using Voucher Match Automation (using automation rule 03), if the receipt also has a landed cost applied that was setup as do not voucher, the VMA process will fail with an error Match Not Found in the output of the R4304020.
Issue can be replicated with the following steps:
1. Using the P41291, setup a new landed cost rule with the voucher Y/N flag set to N.
2. Enter a purchase order and input the landed cost rule on the PO Detail line in the Cost Rule column.
3. Receive the order in full using the P4312 and apply the landed costs.
4. Review the F43121 data. Note there are two records for this order. One for the order line and one for the landed costs (which will not get paid).
5. Using the P0411Z1, enter data for the order created above with the required fields for VMA to process successfully.
6. Setup the version of the R4304020 that is called from the R4304010 to run in final mode.
7. Execute the R4304010.
8. In the output of the R4304020, a voucher does not get created and the pdf file shows the error message Match Not Found.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document