Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
E1 9.1 / R31804
After applying Bug 22734016, R31804 correctly 'flags' the work orders with valid errors, however the work order without any error was processed with an incorrect cardex record.
There is a new IC (Doc type) line on the 'good' item WO (without error) with an extended cost that is the sum of both work orders.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Create 2 Sales Orders with 'W' line type, actual costed items.
Note the WO numbers created from the sales order entry.
2. Process both WO's through parts list attach (P3111 or R31410), material issues (P31113) and completions (P31114) (no routing, so no labor reported).
3. Ship Confirm (P4205) the first sales order.
4. Ship Confirm AND Update (R42800) the second sales order. (DO NOT perform Update on the first SO).
5. Issue (P31113) additional material to EACH WO (adding costs to each order).
6. Review the IC Cardex (P4111) record for each item/work order. Note the P4111 Cardex IC Extended Cost on each item/work order record.
7. Run R31802A across both WO's.
8. Run R31804 across both WO's. Note the errors indicated on the first WO/SO.
9. Review the Work Center message(s). Sales Detail Line not Update.
10. Review the Cardex for each item's IC transaction.
There is a new line on the 'second' WO item with an extended cost that is the sum of both item's/work orders IC records. (The G/L entry is correct, however).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms