Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This is not an intercompany SO.
Currency conversion is not being applied to the cost of Configured Sales Order for a P or X rule component. The header and customer are in the same currency and the detail sourcing branch is in a different currency but the exchange rate for the cost does not get applied.
The currency conversion does get applied for the same test with discrete item Sales Orders.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Using a Currency Environment, create a parent configured item. It must have valid B/P records (F4102) in both the header and detail B/Ps.
2. Create a purchased item with a frozen 07 sales/inventory cost
3. Create one simple required configured item segment for the parent item in the detail branch
4. Add an unconditional P assembly inclusion rule for a purchased item in the detail branch.
5. Add an X rule for a cost change.
6. Header branch company and customer currency are the same
7. Detail branch company is in a different currency
8. Note the currency exchange rate of the two currencies at the time
9. Add a configured sales order where the header is domestic with the same branch company currency as the customer currency. The detail branch company is in a different currency.
10. Configure the item and validate and add to order.
12.The cost is not converted and shows exactly as it is in the P4015 (or X rule) for the component.
Discrete sales orders convert correctly when the header is the same but the detail branch company is different.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms