Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P7312B-Work with Nota Fiscal (NF) Text /Messages
When users create different and unique NF messages for NFs that have the same NF Number (BNNF), Series Number (BSER) and Document Type (DCT) but were created from different sources (i.e. one could be issued for an import process as an inbound standalone NF and the other issued for a remittance order -outbound), the P7612B-Nota Fiscal Text Revision display shows the same message for both NFs.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
Turn ON Brazilian Localization
1. Create a sales order and issue a temporary NF through R76558B (Generate NF)
2. Add a fiscal message to this NF through P7612B
3. Send this NF to R76560B
4. Create an inbound standalone NF for a import process through P7611B, verify number, series and document type match the previously created.
5. Add a fiscal message to this NF through P7612B.
6. Because the NF number of the standalone is equal to the NF number of the sales order, the P7612B form is displaying the message added to the sales NF (step 1).
Due to this issue, users cannot access to the specific NF messages entered.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms