E1: 42: Hold Code is not Cleared From the Held Orders Inquiry (P43070) After Lines are Cancelled
(Doc ID 2202220.1)
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When all lines are cancelled on a sales order with multiple holds, the Order Process Hold code is not cleared in F4209. The causes order to show up in P43070 (Held Orders) even though all lines are cancelled. The user can go to application P43070 and release that order after it has been canceled.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- P4210 - Enter a Sales Order . The processing options are setup for Margin Hold and Order Process Hold.
- Verified that the order is on order process hold S1.
- Check P43070 (Held Orders) and notice that the order has two holds: margin hold and order process hold.
- Inquire that sales order just created and cancel all lines and confirm it. See that next status is 999.
- P43070 - Pull up the sales order. See that order still shows up in Order process hold S1 even though all lines are cancelled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document