Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, BSSV
Prepayments is active in P4210. When entering an order in P42101 for a customer that has the ? defined as the payment instrument in customer master, then blanking out the payment instrument in header and detail, prepayment records are still created when they shouldn't be.
Do not create prepayment records when the payment instrument has been blanked out in the header and detail of P42101.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) UDC 00/PY. Verify payment instrument ? has a special handling code of 13.
2) P03013. Set the payment instrument to ? in customer master.
3) P4210. Activate the Prepayment processing options.
4) P42101. Enter a new order detail first. Populate the header then add a detail line and click Submit and Close. Prepayment exist exit to Prepayment Form error is set as expected.
5) Click on Edit Full Header and select the Payment and Freight tab. Blank out the payment instrument. Click Save and Close.
6) In the detail grid blank out the payment instrument. Click Submit and Close and the order is accepted.
7) P004201. Inquire on the order and note it created a record even though the payment instrument was blanked out before saving the order.
8) P42101. Check the header and detail of the order and note the payment instrument is blank.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, records are created in the F004201. This causes the customer AR group to think the order was paid for by credit card and customers are not invoiced as they should be.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms