Last updated on JUNE 21, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Demand Scheduling Execution - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Program: Create Schedule UBE (R40R010)
When running the R40R010 for two customers, the SCHFEN Advanced Preference is not being resolved for the 2nd customer if the first customer processed by the UBE does not have the preference setup.
For the SCHFEN preference to be resolved, regardless if the first customer is setup to use the preference. The CRTSOSTS should be set to a 3 in the F40R11.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup two new customers to process Demand Scheduling records.
2. Setup the SCHFEN advanced preference for only one of the customers.
3. Using the P47171, enter data into the F47171, F47172 and F47173 tables. Make sure the customer with the preference schedule is on the 2nd set of demand and the dates for this customer are outside of the schedule fence.
4. Run the R47171 UBE to create F40R11 records.
5. Run the R40R010 to process the demand. If the customer setup for the SCHFEN advanced preference is processed last, the preference will not be resolved and a sales order will be created.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms