E1: 49: JP420000 - BSSV Wrongly Updates F49T211 For Config Items
(Doc ID 2207124.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, OTM
OTM-JDE Transportation Arranged Blank out For Config Items
TA flag is clearing out from the F49T211 when the SO updates status using BSSV for config items after pack confirmation
1. Create a Sales Order for a config item with the OTM integration turned on (UDC 49/TP)
2. Create Freight Request and Send the XML to OTM
3. Plan the Shipment in OTM and send it back to E1 to the F49T90
4. Run R49T20 to import the TRANSPORTATION ARRANGED information (Status to TA and buy and sell shipment number as well as the shipment number in F4211)
5. Use a version of P4205 that doesn't relieve inventory and hard commit the line
6. Using JP420000 - SalesOrderManager BSSV update only the sales order status
At this point the Shipment is deleted out of the F4211 and the TA is cleared out from the F49T211
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document