E1: 43: Flex Accounting Not Working with AAI 4320 (Received Not Vouchered)
(Doc ID 2209934.1)
Last updated on JULY 20, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Flex Accounting is not working with AAI 4320 (Received Not Vouchered) during PO Receipts (P4312). The Flex Accounting setup for AAI 4320 is ignored by the PO Receipts (P4312) program. Instead the account from the regular AAI setup is used.
PO Receipts (P4312) should use the Flex Accounting setup not the regular AAI setup to generate the G/L Account.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Go into the Business Unit Master (P0006) for Branch 30. Category code 4 (RP04) is populated with 440.
- Add a new Business Unit Master (P0006) record for 440.
- Go into Flex Accounting (P40296) and click ADD (+). Populate 4320 in AAI Table Number, 00001 in Company, OP in Document Type, X in Business Unit, F0006 in File Name and RP04 in Data Item and Click Save.
- Go into DM AAIs for AAI 4320. Make sure a record is setup for company 00001 but that the Branch Plant field is blank so the flex accounting can supply the value.
- Go into G/L Account Revisions (P0901) and add a record for G/L Account 440.4111.
- Create a Purchase Order for an Item.
- Setup a version or PO Receipts with Flex Accounting Activated.
- Receive the PO.
- Check the Journal Entries (P0911). Account 440.4111 which is setup in Flex Accounting was not used. Instead Account 30.4111 was used from the regular AAI 4320 setup.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document