E1: GRID: After Closing Item Revisions Form the Vertical Scroll Bar Jumps to the Very First Record in the Grid
(Doc ID 2210840.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In P4101 Work With Item Master Browse application, after closing Item Master Revisions form, the cursor focus jumps back to the top of the page, first row in grid.
Example Steps to Reproduce:
- Open P4101 (Work With Item Master Browse)
- Click Find to retrieve a list of items
- Click Next a few times to populate around 50 rows
- Select the last item on the grid
- Item Master Revisions opens and then close it
- See the vertical scroll bar jump to the very top of the grid.
The previous selected record however remains checked.
The user has to scroll back down to the bottom to find the item he was working with.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document