Last updated on JUNE 27, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Grower Pricing and Payments - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Grower Settlements / P40G100, P40G200, P40G300, P40G310, R40G200, R40G400
Improve the display of unit prices and quantities so that the values
displayed provided useful information to the end user and can be
reconciled with other values on the screen or report.
Key improvements would be:
1) Display the Unit of Measure (UOM) that is being used.
2) Increase the number of Display decimals to allow use with small UOMs and
avoid hiding Rounding issues. At least 4 decimals should be visible.
3) Document where Base Price comes from.
4) Document how Final Price is calculated (or remove from the scree).
5) Remove the Penalties and Bonus fields, currently they only show the
largest Penalty or Bonus applied not the weighted average. These fields also
treat Quantity to Pay adjustments as a Price Adjustment which if very
confusing to reconcile.
6) Add a link to the Settlement screens to launch R40G200 Price History
report to generate a report for the Receipts that are selected in the form.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms