E1: 43E: Quantity Ordered(UORG) and Extended Amount(AEXP) are Multiplied When Updated the Header in P4310 for a Purchase Order Created From RSS
Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requisition Self Service - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Quantity ordered and Extended amount are multiplied in F4311(Purchase Order Detail File) and F4316(Purchase Order Multiple Account File) when a purchase order created from a RSS order is updated with some information in the PO header.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create a RSS order via P43E10 (Add Requisition) for a non stock line with QTY=10. MAke sure you adding an account that will be later on used for budget checking on the regular purchase order side.
2. Use Requisition Expeditor P43E060 to generate purchase order from RSS requisition. P4310 (Purchase Order) called version will put order on budget hold.
3. Check F4311 and F4316 for qty and extended amount and notice that purchase order was generated with correct quantity and amount.
4. Use a version of P4310 to edit the new purchase order. This version has settings for order going into approval at any changes. Auto load header changes to detail and also Display Order Header before Order Detail.
5. Inquiry for purchase order. Select and enter directly into header form. Change Print message field for example. Save and system is displaying detail form. Save again.
6. Re-inquiry and notice the Qty ordered has been doubled. Same the extended amount.
7. Repeat the change in the header and save. Notice the Qty and Amount have been multiplied again.
Note : This is not happening if purchase order is manually entered with P4310. Only appears when PO comes from RSS.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms