E1: INST: H4A85 Local Web Feature On Websphere Breaks After Package Install
(Doc ID 2212674.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
On : 9.2 version, Install/Change Mgmt - Install
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Install Fat Client
2. Install Websphere 8.5.5 Express
3. Install Local Web Feature H4A85
4. Test and make sure that the Local Web Feature is running without errors.
5. Create a Local Web Feature for package build for H4A85
6. Assembly, build and deploy a package with the Local Web feature
7. Install package from point 2 onto a Fat Client
8. Try to access Local Web
Errors found in LOCALWEB_JDEDEBUG.LOG
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document