E1: 45: Price Code 1 (UPC1) is not Propagated from Kit Parent to Component Lines
(Doc ID 2213246.1)
Last updated on APRIL 30, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Advanced Pricing
Customer Service Sales Order Entry (P42101)
When a price adjustment is setup for a kit based on the value in Price Code 1 (UPC1) when the Price Code 1 is manually entered on the Parent, the value is not propagated to the kit component records. When the kit item is setup with Kit/Configurator Pricing Method (PMTH) = 4 (Components Discounted Prices) the price adjustment is not applied.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a Kit Parent (SUIT) Item with Kit/Configurator Pricing Method (PMTH) = 4 (Components Discounted Prices).
- Create two Component Items (TOP and BOTTOM).
- Set a Base Price for each component of 50.00.
- Create the Bill of Material.
- In UDC Table 40/P1 enter two values
- Y – Eligible for Kit Discount
- N – Not Eligible for Kit Discount
- Create an Order Detail Group (P4092) named ELIGIBLE based on Price Code 1.
- Create a Price Adjustment Definition (P4071) named KD with an Order Detail Group of ELIGIBLE.
- Create a Price Adjustment Schedule for KDSCH with the KD adjustment populated.
- Create Price Adjustment Details (P4072) for UPC1 = Y adjustment that subtracts a 10% discount when the components are sold in a kit and for UPC1 = N which adds an amount of 0 when components are sold as individual pieces not in a kit.
- Populate the Kit Discount Schedule on the Customer Billing Instructions as the Default Schedule.
- Enter Sales Order Line for 1 SUIT. Enter a Y in the Price Code 1 (UPC1) field. Price is 100.00 with 10% discount NOT applied. Enter second Line for 1 TOP. Price is 50.00 with no discount applied.
- Reinquire and notice that Price Code 1 was not propagated to the Kit Component lines.
- Price History (P4074) shows the Price Adjustment for Price Code 1 = Y was not applied to the kit component lines.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document