E1: BSSV: JPR01MO1 RI_AddressBookMediaObjectManager.getAddressBookMO Does Not Retrieve MOTYPE 1 and 2 from F00165
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Media Object inquiry method not retrieving all types of attachment.
JPR01MO1 RI_AddressBookMediaObjectManager.getAddressBookMO does not retrieve MOTYPE 1 and 2 (File from predefined queue and OLE attachments) from F00165.
For the same address book number add several types of attachments:
1. Add attachment type File from a predefined queue -> MOTYPE = 1 in F00165
2. Add attachment type OLE -> MOTYPE = 2 in F00165
3. Add attachment type Text and File (upload from local) -> MOTYPE = 0 and 5 in F00165
4. Test JPR01MO1 RI_AddressBookMediaObjectManager.getAddressBookMO for the above AB number
5. XML response only list the Text and File (upload from local) -> MOTYPE = 0 and 5 in F00165.
File from queue and OLE attachments are not retrieved (MOTYPE = 1 and 2 in F00165)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms