Last updated on APRIL 19, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A blanket order is created for a dual unit of measure item in the primary unit of measure. Processing items are set to allow override of the unit of measure, and the version of P4310 called from P43060 is set with the other unit of measure. The release quantity incorrectly changes after you exit to the detail information tab and input a lot number. In addition, once the order is generated, it incorrectly appears that there is no more to release from the order until you exit the P43060 program and go back in.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up an item with dual unit of measure
2. Set up unit of measure conversion to the secondary unit of measure
3. Create a blanket purchase order for the item in the primary unit of measure
4. Set up a version of P43060 to release the quantity by the secondary unit of measure, by setting processing option 4 on the process tab to override the unit of measure in the original order, and by specifying the default unit of measure in the version of P4310 that is called to be the secondary unit of measure.
5. Call P43060 to release the quantity.
6. Override the release quantity.
7. Click on the Detail Information tab in order to enter a lot number
8. After entering the lot number, release the order
9. Receive warning Item Location Record not Found (as you have entered a lot number)
10. Click on the release information tab and note that the release quantity has been overridden with a different quantity
11. Change the release quantity back to the quantity entered in Step 6.
12. Release the order
13. After releasing the order, click Find. It appears that the order has been fully released, as the form does not show any further quantity to release.
14. Review the order. It has been created for the correct quantity.
15. Go back into P43060 and do a Find on the Blanket order. It now shows the correct open quantity.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms