Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Flex accounting is setup to flex the sub-ledger field with the Advanced Pricing Adjustment name for both Sales Orders (SO) and Credit Orders (CO). For both SOs and COs, if the Adjustment Control Code is defined as a 6 in Adjustment Definition (P4071) signifying a Detached Advanced Pricing Adjustment, the Subledger field is not flexed. However, if the Adjustment Control Code is set to a 2, the Sub-ledger field is flexed. There are no errors during Sales Update and the Subledger is blank in the General Ledger (GL).
The expectation is that flex accounting should work with a Detached Adjustment and sales orders.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Via Item Number Branch/Plant Category Codes (P41026), define a desired Sub Section Cat Code value that will be used for Flex Accounting. In our example, we'll use the value AVA.
2. In the Customer Billing Instructions (P03013) of the customer that we are going to sell the item to, Category Code 28 is defined to be used for Flex Accounting setup. The value in our example for Cat Code 28 is FL.
3. Define a Detached Adjustment (Adjustment Control Code 6) in P4071.
4. Associate the Detached Adjustment to the Adjustment Schedule via P4070.
5. In the Adjustment Schedule Details (P4072), the adjustment is defined with the customer in question.
6. Work with Flexible Sales Accounts (P40296) shows Flex setup for 4230 and 4270 AAIs.
7. Define the details for the flex setup for AAIs 4230 and 4270.
8. From Flex Format (P0907), click Subledger Type S (Structured).
9. Define the details of the Flex Format Setup – Subledger via P0907.
10. An Address Book business unit is added based on the CAT Codes Revisions (P01012) of Business Unit FLAVA (from Cat Codes FLA) and Item B/P (Cat Code AVA).
11. A Branch/Plant Constants record has been added (via P41001) as well for FLAVA.
12. Customer Billing Instructions (P03013) shows the desired Adjustment Scheduled populated.
13. Via P4210, create the sales order. Take the Price History Row exit.
14. Note that the Detached Adjustment correctly appears in the Price History (P4074).
15. Run Invoicing (R42565). The detached adjustment prints as expected.
16. Next, run Sales Update (R42800). Note that Processing Option 1 of the Flex Accounting tab is defined as ‘1’ to activate Flex Accounting.
17. The Detached Adjustment appears as expected in the R42800 output.
18. View the IB batch from the output of R42800 PDF via Work with Batches (P0011).
19. In the Invoice Journal Review (P03B11A), select G/L Distribution Row exit.
20. In the G/L Distribution (P03B11), based on the flex setup, we would expect the Detached Adjustment value to be populated into the subledger field associated with the $44.00 amount.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms