E1: 13: R17025 Does Not Populate BU In F1217
(Doc ID 2216225.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After running the R17025 Create Equipment Extension Table (F1217) From F1201 over an asset the F1217 record is created for the asset, however the Business Unit (MCU) field in the F1217 is not updated. When inquiring on the asset in the P1702 Equipment Master and looking in the accounting tab the correct BU is populated. While in the P1702 if OK is clicked to save the asset the F1217 Business Unit field is now updated with the correct BU.
Steps to Duplicate
1. Go to G1211 and Create a new asset using P1204 / P1201 makes sure a BU is entered i.e. 50
2. Go to G1311 / P1701 and inquire on asset, note asset does not exist. This is correct
3. Check F1217 for asset and note no F1217 record yet this is correct.
4. Create a version of the R17025 with a valid Branch Plant, Customer Number, and Site Number in processing options 1, 2, 3 in the defaults tab. i.e. 50, 4250 and 4250. Data select on just the asset and run R17025 in final mode to create the F1217 record.
5. Navigate to the F1217 and click FIND. Record is created but no MCU value.
6. Go to Menu G1311 / P1701 / P1702 and in the Equipment Master header in the Accounting tab note the BU is populated i.e. BU = 50. Now Click OK to save the asset.
7. Navigate back to the F1217, refresh the screen and the Business Unit / MCU field is populated with correct value i.e. BU = 50
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document