E1: 30: R3093 Planned Yield Update UBE Run Modifies Effective Thru Dates of Substitute Items in BoM (P3002) Setup
(Doc ID 2218163.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Product Data Management - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R3093 planned yield update program modifies effective thru date of substitute items in BOM setup program.
Steps to reproduce:
1. P4101/P41026 - Create parent and component items
2. P3002 - Setup BOM with effective from 08/23/2014 and Effective thru 12/31/2015
3. P3002 - Setup substitute items with effective from 08/23/2014 effective thru date is set to 08/23/2016
4. P3003 - Setup routing
5. R3093 - Run R3093 and review BOM setup
6. P3002 - Observe effective thru date of the substitute item is updated to 12/31/2025
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document