E1: 03B: Standard Receipt Entry (P03B102) Incorrectly Sets 118Y Error, "Attempt To Add Blank Receipt Failed", On Change To Posted GL Receipt, Only On A Non-Currency (a.k.a. Single) Currency Environment
(Doc ID 2220248.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On an environment where Multi-Currency is not activated in the G/A Constants (P0000), a.k.a a non-currency or single currency environment, when making a change to a posted G/L receipt via Standard Receipts (P03B102), and clicking on OK/Save on the main form, P03B102 sets the following error:
"Attempt to Add Blank Receipt Failed"
The error ID is 118Y, and the Glossary states the following for this error:
CAUSE: An attempt to add a receipt where neither an amount
was entered nor grid lines added has occurred.
RESOLUTION: Either apply an amount to the receipt or enter a
grid line to this receipt.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into a non-currency (a.k.a. single currency) environment
- P03B102: inquire on posted G/L receipt and select it
- Take form exit 'General Ledger'
- Add second line in grid for same G/L account, opposite amount
- Add third line with same amount as first line, but different G/L account
- Click on OK/Save
- Main entry form shows amount in header
- Click on OK/Save: receipt amount in header is now blank and P03B102 set following error: "Attempt to Add Blank Receipt Failed" (error ID 118Y)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document