Last updated on SEPTEMBER 12, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When making a change to a posted G/L receipt via Standard Receipts (P03B102), and clicking on OK/Save on the main form, P03B102 sets the following error:
"Attempt to Add Blank Receipt Failed"
The error ID is 118Y, and the Glossary states the following for this error:
CAUSE: An attempt to add a receipt where neither an amount
was entered nor grid lines added has occurred.
RESOLUTION: Either apply an amount to the receipt or enter a
grid line to this receipt.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into a non-currency (a.k.a. single currency) environment
- P03B102: inquire on posted G/L receipt and select it
- Take form exit 'General Ledger'
- Add second line in grid for same G/L account, opposite amount
- Add third line with same amount as first line, but different G/L account
- Click on OK/Save
- Main entry form shows amount in header
- Click on OK/Save: receipt amount in header is now blank and P03B102 set following error: "Attempt to Add Blank Receipt Failed" (error ID 118Y)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms