E1: 03B: Standard Receipt Entry (P03B102) Incorrectly Sets 118Y Error, "Attempt To Add Blank Receipt Failed", On Change To Posted GL Receipt
(Doc ID 2220248.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When making a change to a posted G/L receipt via Standard Receipts (P03B102), and clicking on OK/Save on the main form, P03B102 sets the following error:
"Attempt to Add Blank Receipt Failed"
The error ID is 118Y, and the Glossary states the following for this error:
CAUSE: An attempt to add a receipt where neither an amount
was entered nor grid lines added has occurred.
RESOLUTION: Either apply an amount to the receipt or enter a
grid line to this receipt.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into a non-currency (a.k.a. single currency) environment
- P03B102: inquire on posted G/L receipt and select it
- Take form exit 'General Ledger'
- Add second line in grid for same G/L account, opposite amount
- Add third line with same amount as first line, but different G/L account
- Click on OK/Save
- Main entry form shows amount in header
- Click on OK/Save: receipt amount in header is now blank and P03B102 set following error: "Attempt to Add Blank Receipt Failed" (error ID 118Y)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document