E1: 49: F4105 Last In Cost Record Created With Blank 2nd and 3rd Item Number
(Doc ID 2220954.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.0 version, Transportation
When R4981 is set to update item cost and there is no pre-existing last in cost record present in the F4105 for the item, R4981 creates the last in cost record with blank second and third item number fields in the F4105. The last in cost record is generated with only the short item number field populated.
1. Set up a receipt route where the first stage is INSPECTION and on hand is NOT updated.
2. Enter a one line transportation PO.
3. Route and approve the shipment.
4. Confirm the shipment and verify the P4312 put the item/order into receipt routing inspection.
5. Set R4981 processing option to update item cost.
6. Run R4981.
7. Inquire on the F4105 last in cost record and notice the record was generated with blank second and third item number fields.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document