E1: E1Page: Manage Content Menu option Missing
(Doc ID 2220960.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an E1page using FDA portlets is assigned (view permissions) to a user the Manage Content menu from the main drop down menu disappears. If the E1page is removed from the user then the Manage Content option becomes available.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Sign on to E1
- Set up the user to have access to create E1pages so the Manage Content option appears
- Sign on to E1 and verified that the option appears
- Assigned a FDA Portlet E1page to the user
- Sign off and back in to E1
- You will see the E1page with portlets try to get to Manage Content and the option is now missing from the drop down.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document