E1: OMW: Vocabulary Overrides and Check-out Spec Issues After Upgrading To Tools 22.214.171.124
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Symptom 1 - Vocabulary Overrides
After upgrade to tools release 126.96.36.199, Vocabulary Override (VO) on any language for any text control of an object are not updated in local specifications after Check-Out or Get operation.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Do new Vocabulary Override on any language for any text control of an object and save the changes(the VO must not exist before full package build)
2. Do Get/Check out/Advance get operation
3. This new VO changes does not come to local client.
Symptom 2 - OMW Check-out
When doing a check-out the specs that are retrieved for an object are taken from the logged in environment and not from the Central Objects location defined in the OMW Transfer Activity Rules.
Example: On a Fat Client, logged into the PY environment, if a check-out is made from a project in status 21(DV specific status), the specs retrieved are from PY environment and not DV.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Connect to PY environment.
2. Create a project in 21 status(DV).
3. Create a new object, like DSTR(Data structure).
4. Do check-in and advance the project to 26(PY), also copies specs from DV to PY.
5. Move project back to 25 and 21 - back to DV.
6. Do check-out and change object specs - like add a new item to the DSTR(Data Structure).
7. Do check-in
8. Do check-out and find only PY specifications (the new changes are not present).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms