E1: 49: P49151 SO Detail Not Removed From Shipment
(Doc ID 2226491.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
E1 Release: 9.2
Program ID: P49151
Tools Release: 9.2
When trying to remove shipment detail using Add/Remove SO Lines - P49151 nothing happens. It does not remove the detail from F4942 and no new shipment is created for the line that was removed.
This happens whether the shipment and/or detail lines had shipment piece records (F4943) or not.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) P46131 set up item standard pack for 2 items
2) Enter order for 2 lines that creates a shipment
3) P4915 - Shipment detail Row exit to Carton recommendation – P4615
4) Row exit to Carton Detail P4620 and confirm / save Carton detail
5) Verify F4943 shipment pieces have been created for both order lines
6) In P4620 remove item detail of second order line / carton
7) F4943: verify that Shipment pieces have been removed for the second line
8) P4915: Row exit to Add/Remove SO Detail – P49151
9) P49151: Remove the second order detail line
10) P4915: There is no new shipment created for the removed detail
11) Check Shipment detail of old shipment and it still shows both order lines, but second line has no item detail
12) Note: the same happens when no shipment pieces were created for the shipment
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document