E1: 42: Cost Changed to Current F41061 Value with a Quantity Change on Direct Ship Order
(Doc ID 2226919.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Tools Release: 9.1
Program: P4310 and P4210 (Direct Ship Order Processing)
When changing the quantity on a direct ship order, the cost on the related OD (Purchase Order) is getting updated with the current cost in the F41061 instead of using the original order date that is on the direct ship purchase order. If the cost is manually blanked out in the purchase order, the correct cost is recalculated.
For the cost to retain the value originally entered on the direct ship purchase order.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup a new item and input two different costs in the F41061 with an effective date of 1/19 ($19) and 1/24 ($20).
2. Enter a direct ship order with an order date of 1/19. Note the correct cost on the order is $19.
3. Go into the sales order and change the quantity (on a different date: Ex: 1/24).
4. Review the related purchase order document and note the cost has changed from $19 to $20.
5. Blank out the cost and note the cost is correctly recalculated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document