Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ISSUE CLARIFICATION APPS WITHOUT ERROR
On : 9.2
Program Name UBE R04572DK1 (Create A/P Bank Tape Denmark DDB - Domestic)
When using P04571 (Work With Payment Groups) and performing the "Write" process, the R04571 and R04572DK1 UBEs are launched in order to generate entries in the F04572OW (A/P Payment Tape) table. However, there appears to be 2 records written to this table for each payment, when there should only be 1.
When P0457 is used, the 2 records in the F04572OW table are converted to 2 records when the physical file is written.
Per the legal law for R04572DK1 Create A/P Bank Tape Denmark DDB, there should only be one record for the payment, even though there are two pay items.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add a supplier for Denmark
2. Setup the Supplier Bank Details, include an IBAN and SWIFT Code
3. The payment Instrument should be setup for print program P04572Dk1, Version ZJDE0001
4. Enter a voucher with two pay items, pymt term 006 and the same due date. For example,
Pay item 001: 35,000.00, pymt terms 006 Due Date 01/03/2016
Pay item 001: 28,000.00, pymt terms 006 Due Date 01/03/2016
5. Create the payment group and the grand total will be 63,000.00
6. Write the payment and the A/P payment Tape F04572OW will show two records instead of 1
The R04572DK1 Create A/P Bank Tape Denmark DDB has not been updated in many years.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms