E1: 42W: Future Fulfillment Orders Count Against Credit Limit
(Doc ID 2227819.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
E1 Release: 9.2
Application: P4210 Sales Order Entry with Fulfillment Module
Sales Orders are going on C1 Hold that are Unfulfilled and Future Committed. Unfulfilled Order Amounts are being considered in calculating the Open Order Amount and the Amount Over the Customer Credit Limit
Sales Orders entering Fulfillment that are not needed for months should not count as Open Orders against the customer's credit limit
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Setup a Customer with a Credit Limit of $100 (P03013)
- Set Branch Plant specific Commitment Days = 10 in the branch for the sales order to be entered. (P41001)
- Make sure the C1 Credit Hold is activated in the Branch for the sales order to be entered. (P42090).
- Setup a Version of Sales Order Entry (P4210) with an Override Advanced Preference Schedule.
- Make sure the Override Advanced Preference Schedule has Preference 41 activated for Fulfillment Management.
- Enter an Order (P4210) with total amount >$100 and request date 3 months in future, the order goes on C1 credit hold.
- Test a Sales Order Entry version without fulfillment and create the same order with same future date, it does not go on C1 hold because it is future committed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document