E1: 03B: P03B2022 Old Foreign Currency
(Doc ID 2228990.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P03B2022 (One View Customer Ledger Inquiry) re-computes as-if columns even when transaction currency is same with as-if currency (based on domestic figure), as a result, the amount in foreign currency (as-is values) decreases/increase which gives users wrongly simulated value to receive.
- Base currency: MXN (Mexican Peso)
- Transaction Currency: USD (United States Dollar)
- Exchange Rate:
- June-2016: 17.4999869
- July-2016: 18.320689
1. Enter an invoice with invoice date in June with transaction amount (for example) 7.32 USD (this yields 128.10 MXN)
2. Go to P03B2002 (Customer Ledger Inquiry) the transaction amount and domestic amount remains (there is no simulation logic in here - no as-if)
3. Go to P03B2022 and pull the invoice created above. Enter As-is currency code 'USD' with as-if date 'July-2016)4. Verify that all as-if amount is recomputed based on base amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document