Last updated on APRIL 26, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P03B2022 (One View Customer Ledger Inquiry) re-computes as-if columns even when transaction currency is same with as-if currency (based on domestic figure), as a result, the amount in foreign currency (as-is values) decreases/increase which gives users wrongly simulated value to receive.
- Base currency: MXN (Mexican Peso)
- Transaction Currency: USD (United States Dollar)
- Exchange Rate:
- June-2016: 17.4999869
- July-2016: 18.320689
1. Enter an invoice with invoice date in June with transaction amount (for example) 7.32 USD (this yields 128.10 MXN)
2. Go to P03B2002 (Customer Ledger Inquiry) the transaction amount and domestic amount remains (there is no simulation logic in here - no as-if)
3. Go to P03B2022 and pull the invoice created above. Enter As-is currency code 'USD' with as-if date 'July-2016)
4. Verify that all as-if amount is recomputed based on base amount
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms