Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Nota Fiscal Maintenance - BRA (P7610B)
When an order contains more than one branch plant (MCU) in the detail lines (one of the lines matching the branch plant in the header), and user changes any information on the nota fiscal detail ( such as the tax situation, item origin and a few other fields), the header will keep the current MCU, but the line detail will be updated with the MCU equal to the header. It is expect that the Nota Fiscal Detail will retain the original branch plant as the one processed in the order detail and receipt.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Activate BR localization on user profile.
2. Create a purchase order with multiple MCU’s / Cost Centers
3. Open P4312-Order Receipt, inquire and select the order number.
4. Select one line that has the branch plant (MCU) different than the purchase order header MCU. In this case the purchase order has the MCU =2608051 and the line used to receive has the MCU = 2708021. Put 1 in Rec Opt, adjust the quantity and select OK.
5. On the next screen fill in the information related to the Nota Fiscal header being received. To replicate this step, it can be used a classical NF type in the UDC 70|TY that will not require access key. Click OK after everything
6. Click OK on the message below.
7. At this moment the nota fiscal is already created and can be inquired on P7610B. Please note the MCU is correctly set as 2608051 in the header and 2708021 in the details, exactly as the purchase order.
8. The user may change the information on the nota fiscal detail such as the tax situation, item origin and a few other fields.
9. When it is done, the header will keep the current MCU 2608051, but the detail will update the MCU with this same branch plant 2608051. It is expected to keep it as it was.
10.Now, if we go back to P7610B Form > Close Nota, the nota fiscal will be closed.
NF will be booked in the incorrect account where tax entries are hitting the wrong business unit (MCU) 2608051 accounts, instead of 2708021.
Event Rules have been disabled to not to change the branch plant in the header, when a change to the order detail line is entered and updated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms