Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Release: System is currently on EnterpriseOne 9.1
Actual behavior: After Vertex 4.2 is installed system calculated Federal income tax for employee who has 9 digits GEO code on either work or resident tax area in the Nat'l and fiscal data for Puerto Rico tax area code.
1. Fast path to P0801 and row exit to the Nat'l fiscal data
2. Tax Method is R, resident tax area is 72 and work is either 720310044 or 721270095
3. Create interim and you will see Federal income tax calculated.
4. Back to National fiscal data and change the tax area work and resident to be 72
5. Create the interim and notice no Federal income tax calculated.
6. Back to national fiscal data and chagne the tax area work to 9 digits 720310044 and work to be 9 digits as well 721270095
7. Create the interim and notice federal income tax calculated. So anytime there are 9 digits Geocode is used, system start to calculated federal income tax.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms