E1: 04: Create Payment Groups (R04571) Creates Corrupt AP Payment Processing Header (F04571) and AP Payment Processing Summary(F04572) Records if the Factor/Special Payee of a Supplier is on Hold
(Doc ID 2230288.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Create Payment Groups (R04570) is run for the vouchers of a supplier with a Factor/Special Payee (AN85) that is on hold where the supplier is NOT on hold, the PDF correctly shows the following error:
"0087 Hold Payment Code Active"
However records are still created in the A/P Payment Processing - Header (F04571) and A/P Payment Processing - Summary (F04572) worktables for the voucher(s), but not in the A/P Payment Processing - Detail (F04573) worktable.
Additionally, the records in the F04571 and F04572 have payment amounts equal to zero.
- P0417: set up a payment instrument.
- P01012 & P04012: set up two suppliers and set up one as the factor/special payee of the other; set up both with the payment instrument from Step 1.
- P0411: Enter a voucher for the supplier that is not the factor/special payee, and post it (R09801).
- Databrowser: Check table F0411 and export any records for the voucher and related payments:
- P04012: inquire on the supplier that is the factor/special payee, and put it on hold.
- Run R04570 for the supplier that is not a factor/special payee.
- Databrowser: Check the following tables, and export any records for the voucher and related payments:
- P04571: write the payment group.
- Databrowser: check the following tables, and export any records for the voucher and related payments:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document