E1: BSSV Check-in Includes Unnecessary Files Into F98780R in Tools Release 9.2.1.x
(Doc ID 2230323.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When checking in a business service(BSSV)(after any testing or development work in Jdeveloper) from OMW, it stores unnecessary files into F98780R. So, when exporting it from P98780H or Checking out from OMW, can see the *.jpr file included.
However, on the Deployment Server (D:\JDEdwards\E9xx\DV9xx\java\sbfjars) doesn’t contain any unnecessary files (which is working correctly).
Note: when checking in business service objects in TR 220.127.116.11 and above, it inserts java code into F98780R and F98780H and also updates D:\JDEdwards\E920\DV920\java\sbfjars files.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Login to E1 from the fat client
2. OMW and look for J4800001.
3. Checkout - at this point, you shouldn’t see *.jpr
4. Go into design and launch Jdev.
5. In jdev, go to Tools::Initialize E1 workspace- this will create *.jpr file. Please check “C:\E9xx\DV9xx\java\source\oracle\e1\bssv\J4800001”
6. Put some comments in the code
7. Compile from Jdev
8. Close Jdev and from OMW, check in the J4800001 (with *.jpr file)..
9. Then, export par from P98780H. You should see the *.jpr file.
10. Also, on the fat client go to “C:\E9xx\DV9xx\java\source\oracle\e1\bssv\J4800001” and remove the J4800001 folder.
11. Check out. Go back to “C:\E9xx\DV9xx\java\source\oracle\e1\bssv\J4800001”, you should see *.jpr
12. Also, check D:\JDEdwards\E9xx\DV9xx\java\sbfjars\J4800001 (extract it with 7zip) on the DEPLOYMENT SERVER, you do NOT see *.jpr.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document