E1: 45: Item / All Customers Volume Adjustment not to be Accumulated by Customer
(Doc ID 2231597.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"Item/All customer" volume adjustment incorrectly accumulates by Item/Customer. This causes to calculate wrong volume adjustments if there are sales orders with different customers.
An "Item/All customer" volume adjustment should consider accumulated only by Item and not customer.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. P4071 adjustment definition: Add a volume adjustment (no sliding rate)
2. P4072 adjustment details: add an adjustment for Item 210 / all customers as follows:
- from 1 EA, 12# discount.
- from 400 EA, no discount.
This to grant a discount only for the first 400 EA sold of item 210.
3. P4070 adjustment schedule: add a schedule containing the volume adjustment.
4. Enter several order with 2 different customer and see the discount from level is accumulated by item quantity and each customer and not only by the item volume.
5. P45200 Volume Incentive Deal History, see the item quantity is grouped by the 2 customer and there are then 2 records instead of 1 grouped only by item.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document