Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"Item / all customer" volume adjustment wrongly accumulated by Item / customer. This causes to calculate wrong volume adjustments if there are sales orders with different customers.
This occurs in all environments.
An "Item / all customer" volume adjustment should consider accumulated only by Item and not customer.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. P4071 adjustment definition: Add a volume adjustment (no sliding rate)
2. P4072 adjustment details: add an adjustment for Item 210 / all customer as follows:
- from 1 EA, - 12# discount.
- from 400 EA. no discount.
This to grant a discount only for the first 400 EA sold of item 210.
3. P4070 adjustment schedule: add a schedule containing the volume adjustment.
4. Enter several order with 2 different customer and see the discount from level is accumulated by item quantity and each customer and not only by the item volume.
5. P45200 Volume Incentive Deal History, see the item quantity is grouped by the 2 customer and there are then 2 records instead of 1 grouped only by item.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms