Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Qn1:What are the steps to set up Cash Type Rules for use in forecasting cash flow from AR/AP/GL?
Qn2:Product is actually system 80D Financial Management Compliance Console (aka FMCC) (Product is not listed within Customer)
Production module is available in 9.1 and is obsolete in release 9.2
1. How to setup cash type rules in FMCC?
2. The form W09521B has radio buttons for AR, AP and GL but the main form W09521A seems to only indicate it's for AR so why does W09521B have the available AP and GL options which you can enter data into?
3. Can I need to set up multiple AR rules, multiple AP rules (as we have multiple bank accounts for various reasons) and multiple GL rules?
From MOSC Thread Post:
I believe it is metric 3501
The data loads are:
1. Refresh Cash Forecast Data (R00522)
2. Forecasted Cash Flow Data Load (R80D203)
This is for system codes 04/09
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms