E1: 42W: Fulfillment Release (R4277703) Not Cancelling Lines That Are Not Meeting Service Level Rules
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Fulfillment Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Sales
Fulfillment Release (R4277703)
Fulfillment Release (R4277703) does not cancel an order line that does not meet the line level service level rule, it simply leaves it Unfulfilled on the order.
Fulfillment Release (R4277703) should cancel an order line that does not meet the line level service level rule.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- There are 7 units available in inventory.
- A Service Level Rule is set with 80% Minimum Line Percentage and the Cancel Y/N is checked.
- An order is created for 10 item which goes into fulfillment with 10 units unfulfilled.
- Only 70% of the items are available for the order line. This does not meet the service level rule of 80%
- The Auto Fulfillment (R4277701) program runs but the the 10 items cannot be fulfilled because available inventory does not meet the 80% requirement.
- The client runs Fulfillment Release (R4277703) on the order. The line Unfulfilled line is not selected and remains Unfulfilled on on the order.
- The client would like Fulfillment Release (R4277703) to process and cancel the unfulfilled line.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms