E1: 46: Incorrect Rollup When Auto Replenishment Occurs In Lower UOM Than Picking UOM
(Doc ID 2233785.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect level 1 UOM is written to F4611 when the pick suggestion triggers auto replenishment in a lower UOM than the UOM being picked from the location
that will be replenished
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter sales order and generate warehouse request
2. Availability should be such that auto replenishment will be triggered
3. Run R46171 - location selection driver to suggest order
4. Review PDF - picking and replenishment quantities are correct on R46171 PDF
5. Compare to F4611 suggestions written and incorrect Level 1 UOM's are written to the F4611- rollup error occurred
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document