E1: 31: Quantity On Hand on R31418 Calculating Incorrectly
(Doc ID 2234277.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Quantity on Hand in R31418 calculating incorrectly
Running R31410 Order Processing Quantities are being decremented on the R31418 shortage report when listed on more than 1 work order, when multiple work orders are processed at one time via data selection
If the work orders are processed separately this does not happen.
Do not reduce the quantities of parts list items on the shortage report when the same item is on different work orders and run at the same item with R31410
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create two manufactured items
2. Add BOM's for each containing some of the same items, both purchased and manufactured
3. Add on hand inventory for all parts for each BOM
4. Create work orders for both manufactured parent items
5. Run R31410 with the shortage report run
6. The first work order show the quantities correctly
7. However, the subsequent work order quantities for like items have been reduced by the quantity of the work order
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document